In 1978 the Mormon Pioneer Trail became a National Historic Trail
of the Mormon Trails Association
The Mormon Trails Association (MTA) is a non-profit
[501(c)(3)] association dedicated to:
Activities of the Mormon Trails Association
- Promoting communication among private and public agencies and
individuals interested in Mormon trails.
- Identifying and preserving Mormon historical sites, including
trails and locations where historical events occurred.
To accomplish its purposes the Association shall:
- Assist government and private agencies with trail identification,
development and maintenance needs.
- Publish and/or share materials pertaining to Mormon Trail history, sites, persons and events.
National Park Service
App for numerous auto tours in the U.S.
- Search for OnCell in ITunes or Google Play or go to myoncell.mobi. Choose Mormon Pioneer for the Utah route.
- Website: ntir.toursphere.com